10 minutes later, you look like a genius
It takes so long to complete the questionnaire. Maybe a little more ...
After only 10 minutes you will know more about preparing a business for sale than 95% of entrepreneurs. The remaining 5% are those who have already gone through the process of selling a business as well as the professionals from financial investment firms.
Preparing for a sale consists of:
resolving as many negative aspects as possible: that the buyer will use in an attempt to decrease the value of your business
improving the performance of your business.
Such a business will be more valuable not only to you but to your buyers as well.
You will sell it easier and at a premium price
Here's how it works
Your advisor is always on call
You’re bound to have questions. Our friendly professionals are here to make sure you know what to do so everything moves along smoothly and that you are making progress with preparing your business for sale. You can make arrangements to chat with them any time that is convenient for you.
More time for you
While preparing the business for sale you will notice that you will spend less and less time working on the administrative side. Your business will continue to work (almost) the same, with or without you.
That is, you will have more time for yourself and for what really matters in your life.
Still have a few questions?
Here are the answers to some questions we’re frequently asked by people: